Breaking free from a drug addiction can be extremely hard. It can be both scary and intimidating for those wanting to beat their opiate addictions. Heroin addicts can face some of the most excruciating withdrawal symptoms. For some, in-patient rehabilitation isn’t an option or may not be affordable and can cost thousands of dollars to go through. Although Davenport FL rehab clinics are the best way for someone to overcome a drug addiction, an at-home solution is both discrete and from the comfort of you own home.
Although illicit opiate addictions such as heroin addictions and opium addictions are often the stronger of the withdrawal symptoms, even pharmaceutical opiate addictions can be almost as hard to kick.
Below are some tips for those wanting to beat their opiate addiction from home to enjoy a drug-free clean Davenport FL lifestyle.
- Get a book or program to help you understand your addiction and aid in your ability to fight the withdrawal symptoms. At the bottom of this article is a website that offers such programs designed to help you from the comfort of your own home. In addiction they cost much less than going in to a rehab clinic and can save you a lot of money. Even a hundred dollar program which is guaranteed to work cost much much less than a in-patient clinic. This is highly advised.
- All too often people rely on their drug addiction to keep them going. This is one of the biggest mistakes one could make. If you are currently using drugs it is important to do the necessary steps to keep yourself healthy. Eating right, taking vitamin supplements, getting lots of sleep, staying hydrated and making healthy decisions are crucial when you decide to quit or if you are in a position where you can’t maintain your drug habit. Don’t push yourself simply because a drug makes you feel that you can. Instead make every effort to keep yourself healthy, you’ll be thankful when the opiate withdrawal symptoms come around.
- Take it seriously. Don’t plan on your withdrawal symptoms to be easy. Make sure you are fully prepared both mentally, physically and socially to handle such a process. Opiate withdrawal symptoms don’t last very long but you may be in a position where you have to miss work, family occasions and other possible commitments you may have. Again, getting a book or program beforehand is a smart way to play it safe, and you will find such resources at the bottom of this article.
- Mind over matter. You may get some anxiety when the withdrawal symptoms start to occur. Try to think positive and think of it as your body trying to heal itself and that it is long-overdue. The symptoms won’t last forever and the first two days are always the hardest. Do your best to ignore limiting attitudes and keep in mind that every day, every second, and every minute you are getting better and better and closer to feeling better.
- Rest as much as you can. Most Davenport FL opiate addicts don’t realize that they don’t get nearly as much sleep because they are not used to feeling bad from a lack of sleep. In other words sleep equals healing. The more you rest and drink plenty of fluids the more your body gets a chance to heal itself thoroughly.
- Treat yourself as if you have the flu. Whether you are an opium addict, heroin addict, or addicted to methadone, when the withdrawal symptoms hit, it always resembles the flu. So what is the best thing to do? Treat your withdrawal symptoms as the flu. By this I mean, take vitamin supplements, vitamin c, drink plenty of juices, electrolyte sports drinks, lots of water, chicken noodles soups and other “brothy” soups, rest plenty, stay warm, if possible, take a warm bath and soak for a long period of time (this will calm your nerves) and sometimes a little bit of acetaminophen will help the body aches and pains.
- Create a plan – Having a well-thought out plan will minimize the risk of severely uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms from a severe Davenport FL opiate addiction. For example if you are addicted to opium, the reading about it online or knowing what to expect can prep your mind for the rather uncomfortable experience you are about to encounter.
There are countless Davenport FL people going through what you may be going through, and thousands have been able to overcome such addictions. If possible, seek professional advice from a doctor, counselor, friends and family you trust. There are many programs all throughout the world that offer free or inexpensive solutions to drug addiction rehabilitation. Know your options and keep your convictions strong, have a positive attitude and you can succeed at any trial you may be faced with.
Oxycontin Addiction in Davenport FL
When it comes time to locate the best drug rehab and alcohol rehabilitation centers within your grasp, doctors and other health experts will give you exactly what is called a referral. Some drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers are more private than others, using specific luxuries that mention officials can not pay for.
Exactly what to Expect With Treatment in Davenport FL
Even though drugs can be purged from the physical parts of the patient, it is the mental barriers and breakdowns that continue the vicious cycle of drug abuse. Many drug rehab and alcohol rehab programs will treat the mind, body and soul of a patient.
Painkiller Addiction Treatment…Zubsolv Opiate Blocker
Thursday 08/16 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday 08/17 20%
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 08/18 20%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 08/19 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday 08/20 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Explore one of our 4 drug rehab centers and treatment facilities in Florida (FL). Learn about treatment options, local support groups, & recovery services.
- List of the top 10 Florida drug rehab centers based off of a set criteria that includes staff helpfulness, treatment success, customer experience, and accommodation
- Find private, inpatient rehabs in Florida including many of the Nation's top alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers. FL luxury rehab programs.
- Locate an alcohol or drug rehab program in Florida. Find help for an addiction for yourself or a loved one through a FL drug rehab.
- Drug Rehab Florida - Explore treatment options and professional care for addiction [ Drug Rehab Florida ] !!!
- The top resources for substance abuse treatment in Florida. Referrals to facilities and programs range from free to the best luxury centers nationwide.
- Painkiller and cocaine addiction are some of the most common drug use problems in Florida. There are rehabs across the state that can treat any addiction.
- Our drug rehab Florida (FL) center is there to help you achieve freedom from addiction. Florida addiction treatment centers offer some of the best drug rehabilitation programs available.
- The Sunshine State, home of world-renowned theme parks and vacation capital of America, is also home to thousands of drug and alcohol misuse cases.
- Your road to recovery begins with the best inpatient addiction treatment center in Florida, Beachway Therapy. Our Florida rehab can help you beat addiction.